Below are the terms and conditions for Hearst Live.?For more information about Hearst Live events, please follow @hearstlive or email@example.com?to be added to the mailing list.
- The Hearst Live?events are organised by Hearst Magazines UK, the trading name of The National Magazine Company Limited (Hearst). These terms and conditions apply to tickets for all Hearst Live?events.
- This page contains the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets to you from our website (Tickets). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Tickets from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You will need to click the box marked ‘Accept’ in the course of your purchase of Tickets to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Tickets from our website.
- You should print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Your ticket can only be refunded in the event that the performance is cancelled.
- In the event of a cancelled performance or a performance that has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
Rules of admission
- You need a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival in order to enter the event.
- The paper ticket remains the property of Hearst.
- Please check carefully the date, time and location printed on your ticket as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been confirmed.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the event and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- If you arrive later than the advertised start time or you need to leave the event for any reason then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break before you can take or leave your seat.
- To ensure your safety Hearst may conduct occasional security searches which may include searching your bag before entering the event.
- We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the event at short notice. In these instances Hearst is not obliged to refund the ticket or exchange for another event.
- By entering the premises you consent to being photographed and/or filmed.?You hereby release Hearst and its affiliates and their sponsors of any liability for any loss, damage or injury to person or property during or in connection with such filming or photography. You also hereby grant Hearst, its successors and assigns the right to use and to permit others to use, your name, voice and likeness and, all or any part of the photographs and/or recording of any type made of your appearance in all media worldwide in perpetuity.?You warrant your rights to authorise such use.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable rules and regulations of Hearst in connection with your attendance at the event.
- Unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings are prohibited and Hearst reserves the right to refuse admission or require you to leave the venue in the event that you fail to comply with this request.
- Mobile phones, pagers and digital watches must be turned off or on silent at all times in the event.
- Hearst cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
Payment details, prices and delivery
- The price of any Tickets will be as quoted on our website, except in cases of obvious error.
- The prices include any VAT applicable.
- If you are under 18 years old you may purchase Tickets only with the permission of your parent or guardian and you must be accompanied by an adult at the event.
- Payment will be processed by Eventbrite [Eventbrite UK ltd, 354 Gray’s Inn Rd, London WC1X 8BP]. You will receive a PDF email confirmation of your ticket from Eventbrite who will pass the guest list onto Hearst.
- Payment for all Tickets must be by credit or debit card. We accept AMEX, MasterCard, Visa?and Visa debit and we will not charge your credit or debit card until we confirm your order.
- We will not accept any responsibility for tickets that are mislaid.
- Many of the Hearst Live?venues require forward planning in order to ensure disabled access, please let us know should you require any assistance to attend the event.
- Our liability to you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) is limited to the purchase price of the Tickets you have purchased.
- In the unfortunate event that a performance has to be cancelled or abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for any accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
- We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (for example) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
- Nothing in these terms limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit, or attempt to limit, our liability.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel a performance or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- By clicking ‘Pay now’ you enter into an agreement with Hearst which is subject to these terms (Contract).
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any Contract at any time, but you may not do so without our prior written consent.
- If we fail to exercise any of our rights under any Contract, this will not amount to a waiver by us of those rights.
- If any part of these terms or of any Contract is unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- We intend to rely upon these terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract.
- Any Contract will be subject to the terms in force at the time that you order Tickets from us, unless any change to these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it may apply to orders previously placed by you).
- These Terms together with any additional terms which are drawn to your attention constitute the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
- These terms and Contracts for the purchase of Tickets through our website will be governed by English law. Any dispute over or claims arising from these terms or any Contracts will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breaking these terms or any Contract in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
HEARST UK NEWS & OPINIONS TRENDING ON TWITTER
27 FEBRUARY 2019